All students must obtain a ZAC card before being allowed to try out, even if you played a fall sport! You must present your card to the coach on the first day of tryouts. Here are the items that must be completed before the card can be given.
- Physical Form: dated by the physician on or after April 15, 2014 click here for the form and click on the right for the correct form http://zeelandeastsports.com/hq/forms/
- ImPACT testing: Completed. Find out if you need to take the test and sign up in the article titled, “Winter ImPACT Testing” in the slideshow or click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fRTiAFkFfXglucup5RMPXBViWt11MnABohHB-TjE5QE/viewform?usp=send_form
- Concussion Education Form: to be signed by both parent and athlete. You can find the form on the right after clicking this link http://zeelandeastsports.com/hq/forms/
- Academic Eligibility: will be checked in the athletic office.
- No code violations to be served: will also be checked in the athletic office.
Students may come into the athletic office any time it is open to obtain their ZAC card and to ask questions or find out what they still need. Parents do not need to be there for students to obtain their card. Please wait until about 2 weeks before your sport begins to obtain your card. Student-Athletes, please remember it is your responsibility once you have your card to get it to your coach on the first day of try-outs.
Start dates for winter sports:
- Boys Basketball – Nov. 17
- Girls Basketball – Nov. 10
- Boys & Girls Bowling – Nov. 17
- Competitive Cheer – Nov. 10
- Hockey – Nov. 3
- Boys Swimming & Diving – Nov. 24
- Wrestling – Nov. 17