Athlete/Parent Information Night
- Zeeland East High School Cafeteria
- Tuesday, June 6
- (2017 – 18) 6th & 7th Grade: 6:00 pm
- (2017 – 18) 9th & Transfers: 7:00 pm
- This will be informational meeting for parents & athletes who are new to school sports at either Cityside MS (6th & 7th graders) or Zeeland East HS (9th & Transfer Students).
- Athletes & Parents will begin with an informational session with Tim Ritsema (Director of Athletics for Cityside & Zeeland East). Topics that will be covered include: Policies/Procedures & Rules/Regulations that the MHSAA (Michigan High School Athletic Association – the state governing body for HS & MS Athletics), the OK/MKO Conference (League Affiliation) as well as the Zeeland Public Schools District have in place for our athletes/coaches/teams. Following that – we will be a Q & A opportunity to ask specific questions…
- After the informational session with the athletic director, there will be an opportunity to meet and receive information from coaches (summer opportunities, season start dates, equipment needed, etc…)
- To best prepare for the 2017– 18 school sports year!